Friday, July 1, 2011

Hot Savings!

Because of my new found obsession with Hip2Save, I have scored some awesome deals! But these two were just too great to not share:

Living in Vegas, we are always in need of sunscreen, and Target had a great $2.00 coupon that I was able to pair with a $1.00 manufacturer coupon. So, $3.00 off...but...check out this picture:


So, I knew this was the one to get, especially priced at $11.88 (which was about $1.50 off the regular price for the 2). Now, you can get some pretty amazing people at the checkout lane, and the woman I had was pretty amazing (she definitely made it into my thankfulness journal for the day). I was able to use 2 sets of $3.00 combo coupons, which means my 2 pack of Coppertone only cost me $5.88!!!! SCORE!

Then, Hip2Save posted this awesome deal:

At Walmart, this Dad's Day travel bag and FULL size items was priced at only $7.00. With a $4.00 coupon for a Gillette Razor burning a hole in my pocket, I got the whole thing for only $3.00 (plus tax of course)! SCORE AGAIN!!!!!


So, let's see, what else can I obsess about?!?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment