For those of you who know me and those of you who don't I have many things going on in my life right now. Some are good, some are bad and I would like to share them with you now:
1. My husband has an opportunity to go to D.C. to interview with the FBI...he is one of over a hundred, but I know he will do great! :)
2. I have been learning how to coupon and getting some AMAZING deals! :)
3. I will be starting some new medication...my doctor said it might make me very moody, depressed, and all that jazz....but she is confident it will work! :)
4. I have to go back to school this fall...but...I found out that I will be at Clyde Cox Elementary (not too far away...but further than Elizondo was-but get this...on the way home I can stop at the cheap gas station if I need gas and the Commissary is close by in case I need to make a trip!) The good thing about the school I am located at is that I will be first grade. Looking forward to that.
5. I am not sure I want to continue personal training, so we will see how it goes with the new job before I make any decisions.
Thanks as always for the prayers! I am so very blessed.