Tortilla Pizzas-BBQ Bacon Chicken and Ranch
Makes 4 Pizzas
Prep 10 minutes
Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes
4 tortillas (low carb or regular)
4 green onions, chopped
4 chicken tenders, grilled and chopped
4 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
1 cup cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place tortillas on a cookie sheet.
3. Spread 1-2 Tbsp. Ranch dressing and 1-2 Tbsp. Barbeque sauce on each tortilla.
4. Sprinkle 1 chopped green onion over each pizza.
5. Toss each chopped chicken tender in ¼ c. barbeque sauce to cover. Then toss one chicken tender on top of each pizza.
6. Sprinkle 1 slice of bacon on each pizza.
7. Add ¼ c. cheese to each pizza.
8. Add dollops of barbeque sauce and ranch dressing on the top of the pizza for added flavor.
9. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes. Let cool 2-3 minutes before serving.Enjoy and let me know if you try out your own favorite! :)