Friday, February 3, 2012

In Loving Memory of My PapaMoose


The tears are still coming and I am sure they will come for days, weeks, months, and years. On January 25, I lost my beloved father, my PapaMoose. He always called me his Moosie and it just stuck through middle school, high school, college, and LIFE. I am grateful to friends and family that have shared such wonderful memories of my father with me and my family. I will treasure these memories forever and ever. I was blessed to have known my dad for 26 years. While I wish it was longer, I know that he will hold a most special and sacred place in my heart. I will write more of him in later posts, not only to honor his memory, but also to remind me of his love and joy. I love you daddy.
This is a picture of me on my dad's shoulders.
Always laughing...My dad always wanted people to smile and laugh everyday. He knew it was the best medicine.
Well this was one of our worst trips...but it makes me laugh to see how big we are smiling in COLD Alaska!
My dad on one of his trips with mom. What a gorgeous background, and what a wonderful man.
My mom and dad...being silly. Not sure what they are drinking...Happy Juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment