Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Don't Wait to Read...Save the Date!


I loved, loved, loved this book and could not put it down! Jenny B. Jones, author of Save the Date has written a real winner!

Lucy and Alex, two very unpredictable people to put together are in it for the long haul….simply because they both need each other in their life. This story is funny and witty. It is charming and beautifully written. It speaks to you and opens your heart to the Love of God and His saving Grace. Once you open it and begin to read you will not want to put it down.

I hate to say too much about the book itself because I don’t want to ruin any of the details, but just when you have everything figured out, something happens to take you for a little spin. I am ready to read it again! Enjoy!!

Disclosure: I received a review copy of Save the Date through Book Sneeze. I received no compensation for my thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment