Sunday, June 27, 2010

Love to Scrapbook

One thing that I am truly passionate about is scrap booking. I love taking a picture and making it look beautiful on a page. I try not to use a lot of extra embellishments as those can be very costly. But I do love layering my paper to make certain things stand out. This afternoon my mom and I spent some time scrap booking. This was our mess throughout the day:

The best part of scrap booking for me is being able to remember fun times with friends and family. This page is one of my new favorites:

Last but not least...sometimes to make a point, you have to use a few embellishments! I love this one with all the picnic stuff! Perfect for my Memorial Day Party Pictures!

An afternoon of scrap booking is so relaxing....anyone looking for a full time "scrap booker" for their pictures? I was thinking today that it would make the perfect business for me! I just need to find some customers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment