Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Song of the Brokenhearted

Song of the Brokenhearted
By: Sheila Walsh and Cindy Coloma

Song of the Brokenhearted by Sheila Walsh and Cindy Coloma was a very good read. Since I have personally been dealing with a broken heart in many areas of my life I was looking forward to reading this book. It has helped me to read books that deal with brokenness during my times of trial as a way to keep the promises of the Lord close to my heart.
Ava, appears to have it all together. She has a loving husband with a good job, a daughter about to get married, a son who she has a great relationship with, and an outreach she leads for those who have had a difficult time. Little does she know, she is the one who will need the most help.
Ava is always the one encouraging others to pray and seek the Lord, but as her life starts to fall apart in different ways, she finds others leading her to the Lord through prayer and their grace towards her.
The book flowed really well, and it was easy to read and get into the plot. I have read several other books by Sheila Walsh and have found them to have a similar flow.
Thank you Booksneeze for the opportunity to read this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment