Thursday, August 2, 2012

Awesome Target Deal!


Well, I am sure you can see the fun red Clearance stickers, but check out this deal I scored today!

I have gotten 2 coupons at checkout now that are $3.00 of $20.00 in cosmetics, skin care, or hair care. I posted about one previously, and had to post another! :)

So the Jif, was on sale and I had a coupon...that was just a fun extra. I bought the Pantene full price ($3.79) and everything else on clearance. The three lipglosses were $2.47 and I had 3 $1.00 coupons to use. The two cover girl products totaled about $5.50 and I had a manufacturer and a Target coupon that totaled $5.00 off!

Grand total for all of the above: $8.29!!! Pretty awesome stuff! Love stocking up with coupons! I plan to use the lip glosses as part of birthday gifts...I'm just thinkin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment