Monday, June 18, 2012

Fun Couponing!

Check out these deals I scored today!

Ok, so this was a total of three trips...but would have been only two if the first CVS I went to had the Gain Soap! :) I am on summer break so I don't mind! Plus, all three stops were on my way home! 

So here is what I got at Walgreens, stop number 1: 
2 dozen eggs 
2 Right Guard Body Washes
Total spent: $1.33!!! (I had $4.00 in Register Rewards I got to use!)

Here is what I got at CVS, stop number 2: 
3 Renuizit Air Fresheners
1 Colgate Toothpaste
Total Spent $0.03!!! (I had a $3.00 Extra Care Buck I got to use!)

Here is what I got at CVS, stop number 3:
2 Suave Deoderants
1 Gain Soap
Total Spent: $1.17!!! (Couldn't use my Extra Care Buck, because it was more than I was spending...however, I am thinking about doing a P & G Deal?!?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment