Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Crazy Dangerous Review


Crazy Dangerous
Crazy Dangerous

By: Andrew Klaven

Crazy Dangerous by Andrew Klaven was quite interesting. I was immediately drawn into the book by the opening chapter, however, I had a hard time focusing on what was happening, even though the plot was fairly simple. The two main characters, Sam and Jennifer were well developed while the supporting characters were just that, supporting. I felt at times that the supporting characters “died off” without being mentioned much.

That being said, the plot was very interesting and made me want to read to the end to see what was going to happen. This would be a great novel for older teens to read. They would definitely be transfixed by the story. It had a few biblical references, but I felt that this story could have been written with more of a Christian perspective for readers who get caught in similar situations and need something to grasp and hold onto in their lives.

All in all, it was a fun read, definitely one I had to finish to see what would happen!

I received a copy of this book from Booksneeze for my honest thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment