Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wake Up Your Soul!

Fresh Brewed Life:A Stirring Invitation to Wake Up Your Soul

By Nicole Johnson

I really enjoyed reading Fresh Brewed Life by Nicole Johnson. Anytime someone can be witty and charming while writing “real stuff” is my kind of person! Nicole Johnson is just this. She invites you to a wake up with what better thing that “Fresh brewed coffee”! I love coffee…if it has a lot of cream in it and was thrilled with the opportunity to read this.

In Fresh Brewed Life Nicole Johnson takes the time to look at different areas of our life that may have become stagnant…or day old coffee. She invites us to take a look at these areas with her own thoughts, her own “fresh brewed adventures” and her ideas for journaling so that we can get out of the doldrums and begin to live a life that God wants us to live! Her writing and sense or who we are as humans allows your soul to waken and allows you to begin to really think about your own life and if you are living each day drinking day old coffee or living each day drinking fresh brewed coffee. You have to read it to truly understand, which I recommend for anyone that wants to wake up from their life of ordinary and begin to live extraordinary!

I received this copy from Booksneeze. I was not given compensation for my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment