Friday, September 23, 2011

Sweet Love Story!

There You'll Find Me

By: Jenny B. Jones

I love a good love story! And Jenny B. Jones knows how to deliver! There You’ll Find Me has its ups and downs for main character Finley Sinclair. She takes a trip to Ireland two years after her brother’s death in order to find something, anything, herself. After battling depression and seeking counseling, Finley is far from perfect and far from whole. She struggles with letting anyone in, including a “dreamy” Hollywood Actor, Beckett Rush. But Beckett is persistent, which would make any girl fawn over him, myself included! Which is why I say I love a good Love story!

Jenny B. Jones writes with simplicity but with a clear message that God will never leave us nor forsake us. Throughout the entire story, she goes back to the Biblical passage that “In all things, I am more than victorious” which is a constant for Finley that she needs to survive her daily battles, which seem to grow as the book progresses.

With great characters and a great plot, I highly recommend this book by Jenny B. Jones! I was excited to read another of her novels and can’t wait for another one to become available!

I received There You’ll Find Me from Booksneeze. I did not receive compensation for my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment