Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving...A little Late....and Christmas!

I love decorating my house....I just wish I had more time to be a little more crafty! Here are some of my decorations from my Thanksgiving Extravaganza and a little Christmas Decor:

r:

I had a lot of fun one evening making table settings. I got these ideas from a Martha Stewart magazine. I will definitely be saving these for next year!


This is the big table. I thought it turned out great! The centerpiece wire pumpkin I got from one of my students at school...it worked perfectly! Thanks Madison!


When I made mini apple pies for my spin class, Victor, a membership counselor at the gym asked me to make him an apple pie for Thanksgiving....of course I said YES! And he paid me $20! Easiest money I have ever made!


I love my nativity set from Partylite. I wish they hadn't discontinued it! But it looks even more beautiful when it is lit up!


This hurricane looks good for any season, but I just love putting the Christmas balls in it!


Well, I can honestly say that the month of December is turning out quite well for many reasons! :) I am looking forward to my mom coming home from Africa and for my brother to come out for Christmas!



1 comment: