Sunday, December 5, 2010

Baby Shower for Amanda


I have been so blessed to get to know this lady! Amanda is an amazing woman of God and has a true heart for everyone! She lifts my spirits every day, and I am thrilled to call her friend. We had an amazing Baby Shower for her yesterday. I was so excited to give her my gift, a baby book that I made into a scrapbook. Now I have to work on another one! :)

This is Amanda opening her baby book. I was so nervous, yet thrilled to give it to her!


Yeah for the Diaper cake and an amazing Chocolate Cake made by Teri....she is a true cake decorator extraordinare!


A beautiful blanket made by Kari....I am going to learn how to make this over Christmas break! December 17....please get here SOON!




1 comment:

  1. Oh I loved loved loved my gift -- I actually just now had it out -- filling out what I can (not much yet), putting ultrasound pics where they need to be and taking notes of what pics I need to take to fit the pages themes. LOVE IT. Thanks for the sweet gift and post! What loving friends I have -- praise God!

    ReplyDelete