Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Beautiful Story

I had the great privilege to read this beautiful Christmas story today...I could read it over and over again because of the amazing pictures and the wonderful message! If you get a chance to read it, please do....or you can borrow it from me!


What is the greatest gift you can give someone? What is the greatest gift you have been given? What is the greatest gift you can give to our Lord? This beautiful story, The King’s Christmas List gives an answer to these questions in the most beautiful way. The wonderfully illustrated story is perfect for children at Christmas time and any time of year for that matter!

Emma, a young girl wants to bring the king a Christmas gift but along the way she has some surprises. She comes to the king’s party with nothing and learns a valuable lesson, one we should all hear over and over again, and one that we should teach our children every day of their lives.

Matthew 25:37-40 reads “When did we ever see you hungry and feed you? When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you? And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!”

I cannot wait to read this story to my 3-6 year olds in Sunday school this Christmas, but why wait? This is a beautiful story with a beautiful message for all!

Disclosure: I received a review copy of The King’s Christmas List through Book Sneeze. I received no compensation for my thought

No comments:

Post a Comment