Monday, March 26, 2012

Part One

Need You Now, Part One
By: Beth Wiseman

Part One of Need You Now By Beth Wiseman, is very engaging from the first page! I can’t wait to read the rest of the book to find out what happens.

I knew there would be obstacles in this story, just based on the title. I was prepared. However, going into a book, you never know what obstacles there will be. It seems that by the time Part One is finished, the obstacles are just starting to come to light and really take focus. I can tell that this book is going to lead us to the everlasting grace of God and the reliance of Him in our lives!

Darlene, her husband Brad, and three children move to Round Top, a city an hour and a half outside of Houston. Brad is a tax accountant and the story opens on his busiest season, tax time, ring a bell? J Darlene has been a stay at home mom since her children were born and is itching to do something productive so she takes a job as a teacher’s aid at a school for special needs. As she gets more involved with her job, it seems she becomes less involved with her kids.

I am looking forward to reading the next part. I don’t want to give away too much in Part One, you will have to read for yourself to see how the characters develop.

I received the first half of Beth Wiseman’s book through Booksneeze for my honest thoughts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment