Sunday, November 14, 2010

A sight for all to see...


What a Sight! Today, the Carlson's, Fletcher's, and Raih's went to the Nellis Air Force Base Air Show, 2010! It was such a fun experience, especially for one who has never been before! Here are some of my amazing shots that I got! Enjoy!

All of us looking at the sky....It's a Plane! (Just please, don't ask me what kind of plane!)

Check out this great photo! Looks like it is RIGHT in front of me....got to love the zoom!


The Thunderbirds doing an awesome formation.


Amazing!


This one was awesome...they flew straight up in a line, then made their diamond formation. Poof! There it is!


Just another great photo!


These two lovely ladies that I just adore! So glad we are friends!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you took some pics -- preserve good memories. I'm glad we went, I thought it'd be crazy, but it was a great time to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad, Kim, Nate, kiddos & I went to an airshow this summer. It truly is amazing what the pilots and planes-jets can do!

    ReplyDelete